Now, a few of my favorites:
3.03.2013
Mastering Natural Light Indoors
I recently had the opportunity to take another class through Clickin Moms; Mastering Natural Light Indoors. I signed up for this class because I really believe that there is nothing more meaningful than capturing images of people in their homes, and I am constantly striving to do that in a beautiful way. This class certainly didn't disappoint! Our teacher was phenominal, and I can't possibly say enough about my wonderful classmates. For four weeks, these women from all over the world were my cheerleaders and my critics. And now that the class is over, I am so happy to call many of them friends as well. A few of us opted to share some of our favorite images from the class in this blog circle. So when you are done here, please jump over to my friend Esther's blog to see her wonderful indoor shots. She'll have the next link for you!
Now, a few of my favorites:
Now, a few of my favorites:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











I love seeing all of these again :) Beautiful images Jess!
ReplyDeleteWow Jessica you rocked these! I love seeing them all in one place, it was great being in class with you! The light is gorgeous in these!
ReplyDeleteJessica, these are divine!! I love the 5th one and the emotion. I love sharing class with you!
ReplyDeleteJessica, these are all so stunning! I love the ones of you with your daughter. You did such a fabulous job seeing the light and getting such creative photos. It was a pleasure to be in this class with you.
ReplyDeleteJessica, these are all so lovely. I had forgotten about a couple of them, and it was so fun to see them again!
ReplyDeleteI love these, Jessica! I especially love how YOU were in the photos, too - that's something I need to work on! That one of your and your daughter by the window is especially lovely - the purposeful out-of-focus shot makes it feel very intimate.
ReplyDeleteJessica - such an inspiration! I love all of your photographs and how willing you were to get into the frame. These are such a great selection of your photographs. The last one of your daughter with the paint is so cute. And I love her expression in the photo with your husband. They are all such beautiful photographs!
ReplyDeleteSo many beautiful images, you're so amazingly talented. Can't wait to see where all this growth takes you!
ReplyDeleteLigia