Grace,
My Kindergartener. To say I am proud of you is to touch the tip of the iceberg. For 5 years, I have been anticipating the beginning of Kindergarten. Countless nights have been spent wondering, worrying about how you would do. Would your anxieties get the best of you?
On the first day of Kindergarten, you expressed a few worries, but you were so excited and so very ready. And, amazingly, it has been smooth sailing since then. You get off the bus each afternoon with a mile-wide smile on your face. Seeing you beam with pride when showing me the work you completed that day has become the highlight of my day.
Grace, I could not possibly be more proud of you. Every single day, you try your hardest and you are kind to everyone. I cannot wait to see where the remainder of your academic career takes you!
All my love.




No comments:
Post a Comment