Every once in a while, life sends us something we can't ignore. A message, loud and strong, one that says, "Now is the time." The time to look inward and own who we are, where we have been, and where we are headed.
My story is one of woman...a mother, a wife, a teacher. Someone who lost herself along the way. Someone who stopped believing that life would be ok. But my story is also one of hope. It is about looking deeply inward and realizing that the light was there all along.
I'm learning to appreciate each day, and not allow the unknown to steal the joy that I deserve. And, more than anything, I'm learning that I am strong...on my own, but even more so with the ones I love. When the doubt starts to dominate, it is then when I cling to my loves. Together, we look to the light. Together, we will be ok.

Beautiful words, beautiful image, and you're a beautiful soul. Believe it. :-)
ReplyDelete-Jen Conklin
VERY beautiful Jess! In all ways. You are a beautiful person!
ReplyDelete