Pages

10.15.2013

Day in the Life Blog Circle: October 2013


I have teamed with a group of friends/photographers to work on a "Day in the Life" series. These pictures may not be works of art...you aren't likely to see perfectly styled children and spotless homes. But what you will see is a true glimpse into the beauty that is our daily lives. Please continue the circle by taking a peek at a day in the life of my friend, Katie.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful images, Jessica. I'm loving the last two pics with the braids and feet! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, these images are beautiful and totally art - you have an amazing color palette going in this set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Jessica! I really love the image of your dog and the last two of your daughter especially. The feet in the last one are adorable! So glad to be sharing this project with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica, I love your collage! What an eclectic mix of images ;).

    ReplyDelete