5.23.2014
Kids Were Here: May 2014
Inspired by the original "Kids Were Here" project, I am taking on a new monthly challenge. When I agreed to be a part of this group, I thought it sounded like a great way to challenge myself and to capture some images I might have otherwise overlooked. As I shot with this project in mind this month, however, I realized just how much power these little signs can hold. They are the fabric of my life- the visual reminders of the great life we have created for ourselves and for our daughter, and just how blessed we truly are. In this post, you will see evidence of the masterpieces that are created and celebrated daily, the imagination that only a five year old can truly possess, and the deep love of nature that exists within my daughter's beautiful soul. When you are finished, please follow the circle to Kimberly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




The colors are so vivid that makes it all much more alive and I can feel myself being part of it!!!! It´s so beautiful
ReplyDelete